I am movie buff, but one who likes plot and dialogue. I am not too big on action movies unless they come with a plot and/ or have more people than computer generated characters. The exception of course being Pixar or cartoon movies, which are entirely computer generated or drawn. I am also a collector of quotes.
With that context, let me know from which movies the following quotes can be found. Note the quotes are from memory, so I may not get them exactly correct, but they echo in my mind and come to me from time to time.
1. “We gotta get a bigger boat.”
2. “This is the stuff dreams are made of.”
3. “Sometimes, there are not enough rocks.”
4. “Mrs. Robinson, I believe you are trying to seduce me.”
5. “I’ll have what she’s having.”
6. “Louie, I believe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”
7. “I could have been a contender.”
8. “You know how to whistle Steve. You just put your lips together and blow.”
9. “You could sweep the seas for England.”
10. “Round up the usual suspects.”
11. “I’ll just have to worry about that tomorrow.”
12. “Love is never having to say your sorry.”
13. 1st person: “Love is never having to say your sorry.” 2nd person: “That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.”
14. “Isn’t our time, my time as well Mr. Hand?”
15. “I am mad as hell and I’m not going to take it any more.”
16. “Rollo Tomassi.”
17. “Your honor is a gift you give yourself.”
18. “Snap out of it!”
19. “I am so mad, I just want to hit some one.”
20. “Twas, beauty that killed the beast.”
Let me know what you think. Try to do them from memory, first, and let me know where I have strayed on the quotes. Please feel free to share your favorites and I will guess where they originated. Sorry, there are no prizes for winning other than maybe learning of a new movie to watch or walking down memory lane.