Have you ever noticed…
– the person at the park laboring while he or she walks or runs seems to leave you in the dust?
– the volume of an arguer’s voice increases in opposite proportion to the veracity of his or her argument?
– the same opposite proportion holds true with the amount of name-calling and labeling?
– the best bread has the hardest crust and is served with the biggest knife?
– the one you should respect the most is the quiet one going about his or her business?
– there is a reason for the term false bravado, as an important corollary to the above?
– if there is a lot of lying going on to cover one’s hind end, there is a reason it is bare?
– the higher a monkey climbs in a tree, the more you can see its hind end?
– people who read seem to be more adept at writing?
– you can never have enough cups of coffee with people?
Please feel free to share your thoughts.