A couple of questions to ponder:
– why is the US president directing the US Attorney General and why is he aware of findings?
– why is it so hard for ardent Trump fans to believe hard-working, diligent ambassadors who have served both Republican and Democrat presidents?
– why are we not celebrating the political courage of these ambassadors who are testifying while knowing the president is very vindictive?
– why are not more questions being asked of AG William Barr who white-washed a more damning Mueller report?
– why did the GOP stormtroopers brag that they had not paid attention to what these heroes were testifying and had not read the Mueller report?
– why are legislators OK with a morally corrupt and likely criminally corrupt president?
– why do two Republican lawyer groups say the impeachment inquiry is justified?
– why do Trump followers think the ten plus year economic growth in the US started January, 2017? Could it be they believed his lie how horrible things were and unemployment was as high as 42%? It is amazing how it dropped to beneath 5% after the inauguration.
Mind you, I am glad economic growth continued, but what concerns me is we borrowed from our future to make a pretty good economy a little better for a little while. Instead of paying down debt in good years, our deficit climbed 26% to $984 billion for the fiscal year ending 9/30/2019. This is the fourth straight year of increases. We are over $22 trillion in debt today and it will be near $34 trillion in eight years sans change.
Trump said the economy will suffer if he is not reelected. The truth is the economy has been softening for more than a year and will continue to soften next and the following year and regardless of whether Trump is reelected.
Just a few questions to ponder.