Call me a crazy, but I have a few stupid questions.
– When a known liar calls someone else a liar, whom should you believe?
– When a known liar says everyone is against him, including the media, the deep state, and those who just don’t like him, whom should you believe?
– When a known liar has to consistently adjust his story or tell you what has been recorded was never said, whom should you believe?
– When a known liar consistently says things without factual basis, to the extent the media is obligated to report it as such, whom should you believe?
– When a known liar parrots conspiracy stories that come from highly dubious sources, then echoes them as a true, when other sources repeat what he said, whom should you believe?
– When a known liar, whose history includes suing people and entities or sending cease and desist letters under the threat of lawsuit when they have unflattering information, sues to stop the release of a book being published, whom should you believe?
This person has said the author of an unflattering book “is a liar.” Yet, this author corroborates sworn testimony by very reputable diplomats under oath, who testified at a great risk. This author added the sworn testimony and impeachment hearings did not go far enough, as the same modus operandi was used with other countries.
Whom should you believe? The person whose fixer attorney called “a racist, a con-artist, and a cheat” under oath or the one whose book that person does not want you to read?